Anybody can type. But very few are anointed with the power to assemble words capable of issuing mouth-watering propositions to both professional and consumer audiences. If you can pull that off while collaborating with freakishly talented marketers, then this could be the start of something big.
- Contribute as an integral part of a talented, spirited, and efficient creative team that executes work both in advance of client needs, and as directed.
- Participate and lead in the development and presentation of targeted campaign concepts and communications.
- Maximize productivity and cost effectiveness, completing projects on time and within budget.
- Remain up-to-date on client master briefs, brand standards, product knowledge, and competitive and market intelligence.
- Support the development of creative excellence in less experienced peers.
- Review strategic and tactical input (creative briefs, redirection, etc.) and be prepared to discuss the client’s business objectives, challenges, and potential solutions.
- Participate with Account Executives in project input, planning, concepting, and work-in-progress meetings.
- Work with the team Creative Director and Project Manager to define and meet project schedules.
- Collaborate with Creative and Art Directors to brainstorm and develop concepts, refining copy as it relates to graphic and overall strategic direction if necessary.
- Ensure all writing meets client brand standards and guidelines, while also following strategic direction for targeting audience segments.
- Maintain an active dialogue with all team members to ensure project goals are met.
- Maintain a minimum time allocation split of approximately 30% agency time / 70% billable client creative time.
- Review personal schedule to meet project deadlines and actual vs. estimated hours and costs on jobs.
- Complete timesheets daily.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required.
Since 1986, FARM has been helping local and national clients grow their business, going beyond traditional advertising disciplines such as direct mail, print, and broadcast communications to cultivate true strategic partnerships through research, planning, and ideation. Our clients include retail grocers, financial institutions, insurance companies, and automotive SAAS companies, and energy providers among others. FARM offers a competitive salary and benefits in a supportive, team oriented atmosphere where we all work hard and have FUN in a culture of many perks such as casual dress and many special events!