New Business Development Project Manager
If you’ve got the organizational savvy of a cruise director without the stomach for a life at sea, then FARM may be the perfect fit for your type-A tendencies. Here, Project Managers aren’t considered glorified schedule keepers, but indispensable teammates that deftly manage the choreography of our client and partner relationships. In short, they make sure we get stuff done. Can you?
We are looking for a New Business Development Project Manager to help specifically with our agency marketing and new business development projects.
- With assistance from team members, define the scope of the project, resources needed to complete the project and determine project schedule and monitoring process
- Audit project management software to ensure all necessary information is included as each project is opened (due date; estimate; campaign information, etc)
- Schedule work and review current team workload to evaluate if additional help is needed
- Develop the most efficient system to monitor deadlines. Look for ways to make systems and processes more efficient. Look ahead at deadlines, push for work to be done at or before deadline (both internal and external deadlines)
- With assistance from team members, monitor and allocate necessary budget for project, ensure efficient execution of project, cut POs or facilitate other financial paperwork as needed.
- Ensure all work is completed on time, on budget and meets our high quality standards
- Communicate directly, via phone or email, with prospects, to assist the Account team in facilitating projects.
- Conduct secondary research regarding prospective client companies to provide information to New Business Team for pitch opportunities
- Keep apprised of prospects’ products/services/marketing developments as well as competitive and industry information. Use this information to identify opportunities to pitch to prospective clients
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 1-5 years of experience, preferably with some agency experience
- Attention to detail; strong organizational skills
- Ability to take ownership of work and meet deadlines
- Capable of managing several projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to adapt to project management software (Workamajig)
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work in a team environment
Since 1986, FARM has been helping local and national clients grow their business, going beyond traditional advertising disciplines such as direct mail, print, and broadcast communications to cultivate true strategic partnerships through research, planning, and ideation. Our clients include retail grocers, financial institutions, insurance companies, and automotive SAAS companies, and energy providers among others. FARM offers a competitive salary and benefits in a supportive, team oriented atmosphere where we all work hard and have FUN in a culture of many perks such as casual dress and special events