If you describe what you do to your family and their ears start bleeding, you’re speaking our language. Sure, it can be frustrating when you say “responsive design” and they hear “zip zorp,” but at FARM, you’ll work among digital marketing pros translating mind-bending shop talk into stunning visuals that’ll make your folks proud.
- Execute top-quality design from concept to delivery complying with brand standards in execution of marketing materials.
- Work closely with copy, design and client service to develop digital marketing collateral, including web, email, social, mobile and digital media elements.
- Contribute unique and innovative ideas for strategic marketing initiatives that integrate top-level digital thinking.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure visual design quality in digital technology solutions.
- Work with design and technical teams on wireframing, prototypes and user interface design.
- Create and present proof-of-concept and designs for campaigns.
- Be a thought leader of digital capabilities, making recommendations and exploring new technologies and best practices.
- Continually monitor developments in the digital industry, keeping agency up to speed on what’s new, what’s changed, what we should be considering and why.
- 3-5 years of design experience, preferably with some agency experience
- Relevant and comprehensive hands-on digital experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery and Wordpress
- Attention to detail; strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web design or related area
- Ability to take ownership of work and meet deadlines
- Capable of managing several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to interact with co-workers, vendors and clients, communicating in person or via telephone or computer. The employee is required to sit for long periods of time, use a computer monitor, keyboard and mouse.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Since 1986, FARM has been helping local and national clients grow their business, going beyond traditional advertising disciplines such as direct mail, print, and broadcast communications to cultivate true strategic partnerships through research, planning, and ideation. Our clients include retail grocers, financial institutions, insurance companies, and automotive SAAS companies, and energy providers among others. FARM offers a competitive salary and benefits in a supportive, team oriented atmosphere where we all work hard and have FUN in a culture of many perks such as casual dress and special events!